2011 WBL Commerce Classic
· Mile 0: Head out Prince Avenue from Sunshine Cycles. Cross the bypass. At the
Club, hit the access road (cross to other side of railroad tracks. Continue to
with Prince/Jefferson Road).Continue straight on frontage road to the Pink
miles). At the 4 way stop at the Pink Church, go straight onto Cane Creek Road
to the stop sign. (9 miles). Turn right onto Crooked Creek Road. Take Crooked
Creek ½ mile to stop sign. Turn left on Jefferson River Road. Go to stop sign at
Kings Bridge Road Intersection. Go straight continuing on Jefferson River Road.
· Mile 13: Turn right on Orr’s School Road Go ¼ mile to stop sign. Turn right on
Brockton Loop Road. Travel @ 3.5 miles and turn right at McRee Road. Go ¼ mile
to dead end/ stop sign and turn right on Hwy 335/Brockton Road (Mile 18).
· Mile 18: Take Hwy 335 for 1 mile and turn right on Cabin Creek. Go ¼ mile to
4-way stop and turn left on Waterworks.
· Mile 19.5: Take Waterworks for 5 miles (through all stop signs) and veer right
on Scott Street. Take Scott Street for ½ mile (through 1st stop sign) to dead
end/stop sign at Main Street in Commerce. Turn right on Main Street (Mile 25).
You are now traveling parallel to the rr tracks (on left) in downtown Commerce.
· Mile 25: Take Main Street for 1.5 miles to intersection/traffic light at Hwy
441. Go straight across and onto Hwy 334. Stay on Hwy 334 for 2.5 miles and turn
left on Groaning Rock Road (Mile 29)
· Mile 29: Take Groaning Rock for a little over 1 mile and turn left on W.L.
Williams Road. Stay straight on W.L. Williams for @1.5 miles to dead end/stop
sign. Turn right on Neese-Commerce Road (aka Planter-Minish Road) (Mile 32).
· Mile 32: Stay on Neese Commerce Road for 3 miles and turn left on Lucky Jones
Road. Take Lucky Jones Road for @ 2 miles to dead end/stop sign and turn right
on Nowhere Road (Mile 36.5).
· Mile 36.5: Take Nowhere Road for 2 miles to stop sign and veer right on
Commerce-Neese but quickly veer right back onto Nowhere Road. Go @ 2miles to
4-way stop sign and continue Straight on Nowhere Road. Take Nowhere Road home,
veering right on Freeman and come on home.